Service Contact Details
83 Baillie Street Horsham Vic 3400
Ph: 03 5381 9333
Fax: 03 5381 9330
An exercise and education program for people with lung disease. Staffed by Respiratory Nurse, Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist.
Each program is twice weekly for 8 weeks.
The program aims to:
- Learn more about your specific lung disease
- Assist you to exercise safely
- Learn techniques to manage breathlessness and conserve energy
- Improve your quality of life and physical function
- Improve medication knowledge
Assessment, education and support for children/families and adults with either asthma or other respiratory diseases.
Initial face to face comprehensive assessment and education.
No fee required
People can self-refer or be referred through their GP or other Health Professional.