Service Contact Details
Community Rehabilitation Centre
83 Baillie Street Horsham Vic 3400
Ph: 03 5381 9333
The Falls Prevention and Balance program is a group exercise and education program to assist in the prevention of falls for people with walking and balance problems.
Our aim is to reduce the risk of falling by:
- improving balance
- improving muscle strength and flexibility
- improving strength of your bones
- increasing physical activity
- improving your confidence
- raising the awareness of safety hazards at home and in the community.
The program has two groups that run twice a week at the following times:
Wednesday 9.30am - 10.30am (exercise only)
Friday 1pm - 2.30pm (exercise and information session)
Wednesday 10.30am - 11.30am (exercise only)
Friday 2pm - 3.30pm (exercise and information session)
People are encouraged to attend twice a week for 10 weeks.
Small fee applies
No referral required