Service Contact Details
83 Baillie St, Horsham, VIC, 3400
Tel: 03 5381 9333 Fax: 03 5381 9330
The Social Work Department provides counselling and support for in-patients and their immediate families. Community members can also make an appointment to see the Social Worker. Sometimes an illness can lead to social, emotional, financial or practical problems in a person's life. Support and assistance can be given in a variety of areas including:
- Adjusting to illness
- Lifestyle changes
- Loss and grief
- Anxiety and depression
- Relationships with family and friends
- Stroke and cancer support for patient and family
- Accommodation at major hospitals for relatives
- Information on Power of Attorney, guardianship and administration
- General information on community resources and referral
9.00am - 4.00pm, Mon - Fri.
Horsham & district
No referral necessary.