Service Contact Details
83 Baillie Street Horsham Vic 3400
Ph: 03 5381 9022
This is a community based program that:
- Provides information and support to people with multiple health conditions in the community.
- Helps to guide people through health services.
- Delivers ongoing support for people following discharge from hospital.
- Assists people to better understand their health problems and treatment.
The program helps you to:
- Understand your health issues.
- Manage your health at home and avoid admission to hospital.
- Talk with your family, doctor and other medical specialists.
- Find ways to improve your health.
- Link you with other services.
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm
The care team includes:
- Care Coordinators
- Registered Nurses
- Respiratory Nurse Specialist
- Cardiac Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Allied Health Professionals
Horsham City Rural Shire
West Wimmera Shire
No referral necessary.