Service Contact Details
83 Baillie Street Horsham Vic 3400
Ph: 03 5381 9333
Living with memory loss or dementia can have a profound effect on your daily life and those around you.
The Memory Support Service provides specialised and practical support to anyone living with dementia, or suspected memory loss. This includes working with families and/or carers.
- Support is delivered in your own home.
- Assistance is focused on the areas that you feel are the most important to you.
- The aim is to maximise your independence to stay living in your home for as long as you can and wish to do so.
Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Verily Toolkit - a A toolkit to develop a virtual dementia friendly community
Small fee applies
Any person, family and/or carers living with dementia or suspected to have memory loss relating to dementia, who meet the following criteria:
- Aged 65 years and over (or 50 years and over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people).
- Under the age of 65 years, yet
diagnosed or suspected to have ‘younger onset’ dementia.
- Living at home alone or with family/carers.
- Living in the communities of: Hindmarsh, Horsham, West Wimmera and Yarriambiack shires.
- Requires a referral from My Aged Care.
The person is ineligible if they:
- Have a memory impairment or loss relating to acquired brain injuries.
- Receive a Home Care Package.
- Live in permanent Residential Aged Care.