Service Contact Details
Please use the following details to contact this service directly:
Arapiles Building, Baillie St, Horsham, Vic, 3400
Tel: 03 5381 9333 Fax: 03 5381 9330
Podiatry involves the prevention, diagnosis and management of a diverse range of foot and lower limb disorders.
The following services are provided by WHCG Podiatry:
- Biomechanical (gait) assessment.
- Orthotic prescription and manufacture.
- Paediatric gait assessment.
- Lower limb wound assessment and management.
- Footwear education.
- Diabetes foot assessments.
- High risk foot clinic.
- Partial nail avulsion surgery (for suitable candidates).
8.00am – 4.30pm, Monday – Friday.
Wimmera region. Services are predominantly delivered from WHCG Horsham campus. A monthly wound clinic operates from Dimboola campus.
A medical criteria exists for clients to be eligible for high risk services.